Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New storage space


I saw this idea a few days ago and I was so excited to try it. My problem was I didn't have any wire shelving. Well, today in a whim, I stopped by the local thrift store. I picked up so toys for my son's first birthday--they need some work so I have three months to work on them. On my way out, I spotted a pile of the wire racks that I wanted! I was so excited! I threw them in my cart and headed home before I found more "treasures" that required some work.

I had my husband stop and pick up some zip ties for me since I was fresh out. I went a bit crazy with them because I like the zipping sound, but my rack shouldn't fall apart! I loaded it up with the stuff that has been piling up in the corner on my craft table. Once we move (at the end of the month) I'll be able to use it for more scrapbooking stuff. I hope to find more racks so I can add to it. I'd love more shelves for paper and another two cubes for storing stamp sets and such on. So, I guess it means more trips to the thrift store for me--woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment