Monday, June 15, 2009

My husband's aunt was in charge of making the quilt for the raffle for the family reunion coming up in July. She has two embroidery machines, but doesn't know who to write words. I have a Viking Rose machine and LOVE it. I also have a program that allows me to make designs. I went online and found a Mickey Mouse file, but it was too big for my hoop. I did a little editing and was able to just get his head and it fit into the hoop. I added the words to give Aunt Randie credit for her work and now it's ready to go onto the back of her Disney quilt. I can't wait to see the finished project.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you how green with envy I am of people with embroidery machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm spoiled. It helps that I'm married to an only child and his parents adore me! My machine was a christmas present.

    ReplyDelete