Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finished Animal Split Nine Quilt


I pulled out the quilt top yesterday and decided that it was time for quilting. While my son was taking his afternoon nap, I laid it out, pinned it, and machine quilted it. SO much fun! My son woke up from his nap and I didn't have a chance to put the binding on until this morning. Then I washed and dried it so it's ready to be put away for the next kid that comes along...my son really doesn't need any more quilts right now! I love the bright colors. I had planned to use the same fabric as the large border to bind the quilt, but didn't have enough so I had to look in my stash for something that would work. The yellow is lighter than any of the other yellows in the quilt, but I think it still looks nice. Now I get to move onto the airplane quilt and then the train quilt for my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment