Thursday, February 18, 2010

working on open house ideas,,,

I wanted a nice simple card for my make and take for my upcoming open house. I also wanted to use my stampin' pastels. I don't like this card. Oh well, I'll keep trying...

I liked the candle card I made the other day, so I revisited it. I changed the colors and made it a bit bigger. I think I like the red/yellow color combo better. This card just doesn't do much for me--go figure. It is also too complicated for a make and take anyway. I have such a hard time coming up with simple cards.

2 comments:

  1. It is tough. Consider the card I demoed at Cort's workshop. With the B is for birthday stamp on the right then use the poppin' pastels for the hats. You can use daubers or q-tips. I always sell pastels if I demo the poppin pastel technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i clicked on this to suggest the same thing jen said! i love that card! i want to recreate it so i have some to give out!

    ReplyDelete