Friday, February 12, 2010

Instead of being out with friends...

I stayed home and created these cards. It's Friday night and my husband is at work. My kid is asleep. My friends are together having a scrap-a-thon tonight. I wanted to be there, but didn't have anyone to watch the kiddo for me and didn't want to pay anyone for that matter...

So, I went to work in my craft room. I am getting ready for my open house and wanted to have some samples of cards that I have made. Here is what I came up with tonight using things that are currently found in the Stampin' Up catalog.





4 comments:

  1. I'm not crafty at all and generally not a fan of crafts. But, knowing your duck tape skills, I was curious. I adore this post. The top card has a bling factor that is so appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them :) Missed you last night. Too bad I didn't get enough done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (that was Jen's comment ... didn't realize Joe was still logged in :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, we didn't accomplish much. I finished Bryce's valentine and got 4 8x8 pages done. two didn't have pictures because they have our letters to robert for valentines day.

    ReplyDelete