Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Design Series Paper usage



I had some design series paper left over from my Christmas projects that I wanted to use up. Most is obviously Christmas, but I figured if I got creative, it would work as non-Christmas paper too. I only have 2.5 inch wide strips to work with, so placement has been a bit tricky. I also wanted to use the new border punch that is in the Sale-a-bration catalog. I really like the look it gives. I need to get one of my own. I am happy to say that I feel much more confident when stamping and creating cards. Now I just need to get better at sending them :D

This card didn't turn out as cute as I had hoped it would. It is a 3x3 card and would have worked much better if it had been bigger so that you could see more of the candles. I may revisit this design in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment