Monday, July 27, 2009

Rotating calendar

I have had this rotating calendar for years and I love it! It makes it easy for me to keep track to appointments and such. My mother in law has wanted one since she saw mine.

Well, I figured out how to make one!
I used Microsoft Word to make a week calendar. Then I made 3 more just like it. I printed it out onto white cardstock. Then I backed it with blue. Each week measures 3x10.5 inches. I then took my weeks to Office Max to get laminated with their super thick lamination. I cut out the weeks and attached them to sheets of magnets (after weeks of searching for sheets of magnets big enough I finally found some at Hobby Lobby). I made one for my mother in law too. I'm going to use mine to help plan menus!

**I may take a few days off from this blog so that I can catch up on my son's scrapbook. I had 115 pictures printed today that are supposed to go in the scrapbook...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment