Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Birthday Girl Cards

It is my sister in law's birthday on the 16th and my niece on the 14th of this month. These are the cards I made them.

I got a CriCut for my birthday last year and I haven't used it that much. I decided it was time to pull it out because I was inspired by the card that I made at Stampin' Up club with my friend Jen. (Thanks for letting me steal your creativity). We made a darling card using felt flowers. Since I'm cheap, I decided to use my CriCut to cut flowers. The felt flowers are cuter, but I like the paper ones too.



I was playing around with the different cartridges and found this cute party animal image. I thought it would make a cute card to a 2 year old's birthday. I think it needs something else to the card, but I couldn't come up with anything, so this is the end result.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I might have to look into that cricket... awesome.
    I do have a sizzix i have NEVER used,
    maybe I should pull it out.

    I just might have to copy your idea of the craft blog. You go Lyns!!!

    ReplyDelete