Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Stampin' Story

I have always been the “crafty” type. I worked in a craft store during high school. I worked in a picture framing shop through college. I loved to create and showcase my work. I was always told I have a real eye for color. My favorite part of framing was helping others to make the most of their art within a budget.

My last year of college, I had to quit the craft and framing business to focus on my upcoming career of teaching. After that I focused on teaching math to kids. I loved my job, but there was a void in my life. A friend at work was a Stampin’ Up demonstrator. She invited me to come check out her stampin’ technique card club. From the first club meeting I was hooked! I loved the premise of a club—the ability to learn new tricks and slowly build my stamping supply without breaking the bank.

After about a year in club, I decided it was time for me to branch out and become a demonstrator myself. I held my first open house and have never looked back! I love meeting new people and sharing my love of Stampin’ Up with everyone I meet!

Since joining Stampin’ Up, I finally had my creative outlet back. Before I got involved with Stampin’ Up I didn’t realize the void that was missing in my life. Now I feel like my life is well rounded. My husband has even commented that I’m the happiest I’ve been since we have been married. I look forward to many, many years as a Stampin’ Up demonstrator to compliment my career as an educator. I love the opportunity to take care of my family and make a little money to support my hobby on the side.

The best part is that you can make it work for you. If you want to get the starter kit and get $364+ worth of supplies for only $199…you can! If you want to just enjoy the discount, you can! If you want to get a little extra income, you can! And if you want it to be more, you can! It is all about what you want.

I LOVE it, and if you do too…this is something you should consider. It has changed my life and it can do the same for you!

Happy Stamping!
Lynsey

No comments:

Post a Comment