Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthday and Baby cards

Tonight my friend Rebecca came over with her husband and son. Once my little one went to bed, the big boys were playing video games, then it was "girl time." We decided to stamp. She came to my Stampin' Up party a few months ago and wanted to get better at using her products. For Christmas she made her family calendars that included all birthdays. Her goal is to send birthday cards to all the people on her calendar. Also, her sister just had a baby and she wanted to send her a card. So, our goal was to create a baby card and some birthday cards. I really liked the end result!

Baby card. The baby's nursery is done in Noah's Arc theme, so we wanted animals in twos on the card. The inside has some animals in it too!


I am particularly proud of this card. I have such a hard time with masculine cards, but with this one, I think I hit the nail on the head :D


I LOVE this card. The greeting on the inside says, "celebrate one cupcake at a time." It took a long time to color all the cupcakes, but it was well worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment