Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Frog Quilt


I joined a quilt club with my friend Jen and a bunch of gals from her ward. It's not a specific type (like quit of the month). It is just a club where we get together once a month to work on our quilting projects. Some of the more experienced ladies are sharing their experience with us less experienced gals. This design is called a split nine. I wanted to make one for Ethan, but I felt that I needed a practice quilt to start on, so I made this one. My sister in law is having a baby girl in April and is decorating her room in green with frogs. I found this fabric and thought it was perfect. I really like how the quilt turned out. It was good practice, so now I get to do my second practice quilt before I do Ethan's airplane quilt (I'm using $9 a yard fabric for it, so it need to be perfect).

1 comment:

  1. The quilt was a success. She really liked it and it will go well in the baby's room.

    ReplyDelete